We have mastered the art of online marketing and have a dynamic team who is always up-to-date with the latest technologies and studies of the non-stopping evolving market. We value our clients desired results and we guaranty their success.
What is Digital Marketing?
“Digital marketing” is the process of building and maintaining customer relationships through online activities to facilitate the exchange of ideas, products, and services that satisfy the goals of both parties.
Why are people going online?
- For information on a new product, service or location
- If they have a question
- If they are looking for help
- If they want more information on certain individuals or organisations
- Meeting attendants
- Business contacts
- General information (maybe about you...)
- New employees
- Available jobs
With the constant growth of the web, and more people getting connected every day, digital marketing has become a necessity for many organisations. This also includes small businesses that wants to trade online and make a name for themselves on the web.
The web is crowded with information. If you have a website, can these people reach you if they're searching for you on the web?
There are many benefits of digital marketing
- Puts the consumer in control
- Increases satisfaction
- Drives brand loyalty
- Reduces the selling cycle
- Reduces the cost of sales
- Builds your brand
- Provides targeted results
- It is measurable
- Cost effective
What does digital marketing consist of?
- Website design (user experience)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Email marketing
- Display advertising (banner ads)
- Affiliate marketing
- Content marketing
- Online reputation management (ORM)
Digital marketing objectives
One way to make sure you are found on the web is with an optimised digital marketing strategy. Most digital marketing strategies and campaigns have following 5 objectives.
- Reaching the right audience
- To engage with your audience
- To motivate your audience to take action
- Efficient spending on your campaign
- Return on investment (ROI)
Digital marketing goal
Digital marketing is about generating sales and/or capturing leads from customers that are searching on the Internet for answers.